Are you running a small recruitment company today? Do you want to join a global network of more than 500 search companies around the world?
Share splits and assist your clients recruiting anywhere in the world? This could be your opportunity. NPAworldwide are now seeking new members in EMEA.
For further information – contact Area Leader Wim Hernalsteen
Mobile: +32 475 54 04 17
For further information – contact Area Leader Trond Larsen
Mobile: +47 9130 2220
We Are Proud Member-Owners of NPAworldwide
NPAworldwide is a network of independent recruitment firms located across six continents. Members work cooperatively to fill your talent needs locally, regionally, and internationally. NPAworldwide is owned by the members, so each firm is vested in the long-term sustainability and success of the network.
What does it mean for your recruiting business?
- Single Point of Contact – Your firm can act as your single point of contact; no need for clients to look for new recruitment partners for one-off assignments
- Success – In all industries and occupations, many from your peers and NPAworldwide’s private database of candidates
- Boutique Service – Partner with another owner or recruiter with a strategic interest in mutual success
- Professional – Membership is offered selectively, so only the best firms may become members
- Local knowledge – You will be connected to firms with local knowledge, language and cultural skills, legal expertise, and known candidates wherever you are hiring
What is the price?
The fixed costs of being a member in NPAworldwide is limited to a one time access fee and a monthly, low membership fee.
In addition both parties pay royalty to NPAworldwide for every placement made between members – not open your own, domestic billing.