DIVISION MANAGER, ROAD
We are looking for a Division Manager, Road, reporting directly to the CEO and to be part of the Norwegian management team. You will have the responsibility for a team with approximately 13 employees, in Drammen and Vestby. Our Division Manager is in charge for the strategic and operational activities in line with business plans and growth accordingly with our overall business strategy. The Division Manager must be able to work within a multisite environment, drive cooperation and create synergies across the business to deliver improved top and bottom-line growth, working closely with other LEMAN countries and partners to align business, service and costs.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience with broad business understanding in logistics and international Road Transports. Strong operational knowledge.
- Network within the industry and relevant fields, as well as experience with negotiating with partners and providers (haulage etc).
- Financial acumen and understanding of business drivers and ability to deliver profitable results.
- Able to set directions, priorities and goals; able to secure plans and organization in order to realize and deliver ambitions and results.
- Engaged leadership with motivation as key word, building efficient teams that work towards common goals.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, and to establish own work schedule.
- Business-driven person, well-structured and target oriented.
- Experienced to work with complex RFQ’s, designing the set-up proposal, incl. pricing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English and Norwegian).
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
Who are you?
- Positive and with strong motivation for people and customers.
- Pragmatic and hands-on with a strong commercial focus.
- Structured, creative personality and know how to prioritize.
- Action and result oriented.
- Full ownership of the Road Division and a strong quality brand
- A positive and dynamic working environment, motivated colleagues and an informal atmosphere
- Exciting and open workplace with freedom with responsibility
- Competitive salary
- International environment
For more information contact Anne Brock Verdich at Talent-Gallery. Mobil: 46772020 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org