InflowControl is an innovative Norwegian technology company established in 2011 with proven experience from developing and introducing new Autonomous Inflow Control Devices (AICD) into a conservative oil industry. During the last decade, the use of inflow control technologies has dramatically improved well production, resulting in increased recovery factors, reduced water cut and gas oil ratio, drainage efficiency and wellbore cleanup. Through several successful Autonomous Inflow Control Valve (AICV®) installations worldwide, the leading-edge inflow control device technology has demonstrated significant increase of oil production.
InflowControl is entering a new stage in their successful development and need to strengthen their organization in Porsgrunn, Norway with a
Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, the SCM will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 3 years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Fluently speaking/writing a Scandinavian language and English
Supply Chain Manager will have responsibility to:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Teamwork, flexibility, and trust
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Execution of plans and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Quality and HSE focus
- Competitive salary
- Team spirit
- Modern office facilities
- Ambitious plans for growth
If you want to know more about this job; feel free to contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery Search+Selection. Mobile +47 9130 2220 or send an application with CV by e-mail.