InflowControl is an innovative Norwegian technology company established in 2011 with proven experience from developing and introducing new Autonomous Inflow Control Devices (AICD) into a conservative oil industry. During the last decade, the use of inflow control technologies has dramatically improved well production, resulting in increased recovery factors, reduced water cut and gas oil ratio, drainage efficiency and wellbore cleanup. Through several successful Autonomous Inflow Control Valve (AICV®) installations worldwide, the leading-edge inflow control device technology has demonstrated significant increase of oil production.
InflowControl is entering a new stage in their successful development and need to strengthen their organization in Porsgrunn, Norway with a
The Quality Manager (QM) will be responsible are for ensuring consistent quality of the company’s processes and ensuring sustainable quality of our products and services. This includes production processes by developing and implementing sustainable manufacturing practice systems, sale and delivery processes, research and development processes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Mechanical Engineer or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Quality Manager for 3 years
- Experience from oil and gas is desirable
- Hands on experience with quality management software
- Fluently speaking/writing Scandinavian language and English
- Experience with Quality Assurance Management
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
QM will have responsibility to:
- Plan and implement quality processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Collaborate and quality training of sales and operations
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
- Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes
- Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Teamwork, flexibility, and trust
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Execution of plans and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Quality and HSE focus
- Competitive salary
- Team spirit
- Modern office facilities
- Ambitious plans for growth
If you want to know more about this job; feel free to contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery Search+Selection. Mobile +47 9130 2220 or send an application with CV by e-mail.