Explorify Rentals are looking for an organized and driven accountant to join their growing team at the Orlando FL location, serving multiple companies and locations throughout the US. The position will work closely with their management team and operations personnel and manage day-to-day bookkeeping, financials, internal and external reporting and payroll. Ultimately, you will provide them with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business, while ensuring they are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions, invoicing and payroll
- Prepare budget and cash flow forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Prepare balance sheets and profit/loss statements in time
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Recommend financial actions
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Contribute to a strong customer, partner and management relationship through positive interactions
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Extensive Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables and databases
- Experienced with general ledger functions and creating financial statements
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical and project management skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
If you want more information about this exciting new position – send an e-mail to Managing Partner Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery Search+Selection – email@example.com