CYBR is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Account Executive to facilitate sales to exceed assigned new sales quota and renewal sales quota. This role will be responsible for prospecting into assigned territory and establishing strong business relationships with key stakeholders, decision makers & C-Level Corporate Executives to generate cross-functional influence and continually develop new business opportunities for CYBR. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing and retaining the year over year renewal of CYBR solutions for existing customers within your territory.
- Exceed your assigned monthly, quarterly & annual new sales quota.
- Devise and execute on outbound prospecting plans in assigned territory that position CYBR as a leader in cybersecurity awareness training and attack simulations.
- Identify new prospective customers by engaging executive-level stakeholders to drive pipeline growth and accelerate sales cycles.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with clients/accounts to provide proactive analysis on performance trends and ensure that we are capturing all their needs.
- Ensure effective sales execution and management of sales pipeline by continuously leveraging complex sales methodologies and techniques, crafting sales positioning and messaging, conducting on-site and virtual presentations, and setting expectations for ongoing implementation.
- Uncover, qualify, and identify strategic level pains, business initiatives, and business drivers.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Marketing to help develop outbound lead generation campaigns and programs.
- Work with Product Management to communicate prospect and customer feedback, which in turn will help drive prioritization and development of product improvements, as well as creation of relevant solutions and offerings.
- Collaborate with an interdepartmental team of Executive Leaders, Product Managers, Project Managers, Operations Workers, and Sales Team Members to increase efficiency within the customer onboarding process and ensure our clients are set up for success.
- Track and manage all activity and opportunities using Hubspot; document all customer calls, emails, & meetings; identify opportunities to improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Become an expert on the value and benefit of CYBR’s solutions and services; as well maintain a working knowledge of cyber industry concepts and issues.
- Attend industry conferences and marketing events to develop sales opportunities and grow brand awareness amongst key decision makers and influencers across the industry.
- A drive to win with a proven process for identifying decision makers and selling into multiple layers of an organization.
- A self-starter with a hunting mentality
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience in an account executive, or account management role
- Proven track-record of being a top-performer (outside of sales counts too!)
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian. Minimum business level proficiency in English
- A top performer with a track record of successfully selling complex solutions/services and consistently exceeding quota. Experience selling into the training and/or cybersecurity industries a plus.
- A problem solver with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience selling in an early-stage environment; the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
If you want more info – contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery, mobile 9130 2220 or send a CV asap til email@example.com