We are currently recruiting for an experienced HVAC applications / support engineer to provide support across our full range of heat pump and air conditioning products across the Nordic region. The role will support our existing installed base of systems, and help develop our sales growth with new and existing customers. Applications are invited from both engineers who have gained substantial experience in the field, installing and commissioning HVAC products, or engineers who have designed systems from first principles.
The main purpose of the job is to provide Applications, Product and Technical Sales support on full range of Heat Pump and Air-conditioning products, to distributors, Installers, Contractors and Sales team.
The position is based in Akalla but other major cities in the Nordic region could be considered. The job holder reports to the Technical Manager UK & Nordic.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Be first point of contact responding to both internal and external enquiries regarding the selection and application of LG’s Heat Pump and Air-conditioning products.
- Project pre-engineering support ensuring that resulting quotation and proposed design meet customer requirements and expectations of their Heat Pump and Air-conditioning system through phone, email, and field visits.
- Develop and maintain Product and Applications presentations/material to provide and use with LG and Distributor Sales teams, and customers alike
- Provide product, market and legislation guidance to LG factory engineers to ensure the evolution of leading Heat Pump and Air-conditioning products that keeps the organisation competitive
- Collaborate with LG Marketing for development and maintenance of literature prepared by the factory including engineering manuals, catalogues, and installation manuals as well as developing marketing editorials and sales tools.
- Lead/manage New Product Introduction projects, and existing product information/data
- Technical Sales Support
- Responsible for telephone and e-mail help-line, diagnosing, trouble shooting and advising Heat Pump and Air-conditioning service contractors and distributors to help facilitate resolution of system problems.
- Participate in site visits for unresolved technical issues as needed.
- Conduct comprehensive installation and commissioning support for commercial VRF HVAC equipment.
- Commission and support installation of equipment controls to ensure acceptable operation and programming per building specifications.
- Assist in development of technical training material and conduct technical training sessions in both classroom and jobsite settings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills & attributes
- A self-starter and a completer finisher – able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
- Good problem solver, able to solve business and customer related issues
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service
- Strong level of Technical and Engineering knowledge, including Heat Pumps, VRF and Commercial Air Conditioning on both a practical and theoretical level
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- HVAC design software knowledge is a plus
- Talk both Swedish and English fluently
- Valid driving license
- Competitive Salary
- High quality products
- International work environment
For further details; contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery, mobile +47 9130 2220 or send a CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org