Talent Gallery Search & Selection hiring Logistics Coordinator for international client in Oslo, Norway.
Purpose of the Job
- Researching and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment (taking account of the perishable or hazardous nature of the goods, cost ,transit time and security)
- Arranging appropriate packing (taking into account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost) Delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination .
- Obtaining ,checking and preparing documentation to meet customs/Airline requirements, packing specifications and compliance with overseas countries’ regulations ;
- Liaising with third parties to move goods (by road, rail, air or sea) in accordance with customer requirements;
- Arranging payment of freight and other charges, or collection of payment on behalf of the client;
- Arranging air/sea/road/ courier transport including extremely urgent and high value freight
- Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
- Freight forwarding Air and Sea in both export / import (80/20)
- Freight forwarding industry, Import, export.
- A strong Experience in Seafreight would be a plus. (Min 5 years experience)
- Import/Export knowledge
- Open mind and team spirit
- Coming from freight forwarding industry
For further information, contact partner Anne Brock Verdich, Talent Gallery Search & Selection, mobile +47 4677 2020 or send an application/CV to email@example.com