Act as project manager to manage the construction & engineering requirement for build of our client’s UK facility. Manage relationships with appointed construction company, utility providers and third party service provides for the duration of the build phase.
To develop, optimize and manage production campaigns for all products manufactured by the business.
To assist in process development with technical team.
Typical work activities for this role will include –
- Assessing processes for relevance and assessing the adequacy of engineering equipment
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production units, monitoring modifications and upgrades – trouble shooting existing processes.
- Liaising and conducting experiments with laboratory staff regarding process enhancements.
- Preparing reports, flow diagrams and production outputs data/charts.
- Assessing the availability of raw materials and safety and environmental impact of the plant.
- Ensuring the process / plant works at the optimum level to the right quality of output in order to meet supply needs.
- Managing the costs and time constraints of projects
- Making observations and taking measurements directly as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operations/processing outputs meet specified regulations.
- Working closely with other specialists including: scientists responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products; engineers responsible for plant maintenance; commercial colleagues and on product specifications and production schedules and the operating crew/teams.
Minimum Role Requirements
- A degree Qualification in Engineering – (process, civil or food) with suitable project management experience to APM, PMI or CMI level
- A minimum of 7 years of working in food engineering / processing or food manufacturing role
- Excellent Organizational Planning and Time Management Skills.
- Good Communicator all levels and IT proficient- MS Office.
- Flexible multi-tasker that can delegate effectively.
- Effective at monitoring / controlling budget spend and problem solver.
- International Travel may sometimes be required – flexibility is expected in this role
For further information – contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery – Mobile +47 9130 2220 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org