Our Client is a global leader in international transport & logistics. Constantly adapting to its customers’ changing needs, the company has enriched its expertise to become a tier-one supply chain partner and one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world with the largest integrated logistics network in Africa. Our client delivers custom-fit solutions with a high added value that draw on an in-depth experience and understanding of different industries, as well as the constant quest for improvement and optimisation that is central to the company’s own culture and values.
They are growing their Norwegian organization and seek an experienced
Business Development Manager
Located in Stavanger, Norway.
- Generate new business from existing clients
- Generate new business from new clients
- Develop a strategy to target new clients
- Promote and develop to the NN IP products
- Build a relationship with Key strategic suppliers
- Prepare tenders: technical and commercial
- Reply to quotations to customers and NN offices
- Attend to relevant events to promote NN Norway
- Ensure that NN Norway is on the tender list of all major contractors based in Norway
- Sales and technical experience from Freight forwarding (minimum 5 years)
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge from the African market as a plus
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Good English skills
- Company offer competitive salary.
For further information, contact Senior Partner Anne Brock Verdich in Talent Gallery Search+Selection, mobile +47 4677 2020 or send an application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.