Our Client design and build fermentation equipment for Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech companies. They are seeking an
HR Leader Europe, located in Ireland
This person will be the top HR Leader for Europe…initially for two plants in Ireland, reporting the HR Director in USA, but working closely with the Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Europe so it will grow into a bigger role.
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can implement new and strategic initiatives? Have a direct impact on talent management, performance management, leadership development, team member engagement, change management and compensation and benefits? Are you also interested in working for a global multi-plant company that is a leader in its industry?
Do you want to be THE Human Resource for two plants?
- Partner with business leaders to help guide and support business initiatives and align them against the HR strategy
- Act as a change agent, working in partnership with the business leaders to drive the transformation agenda, change plans, leading communication and engagement activities
- Responsible for employment, workplace relations, compensation administration, performance management, benefits, recognition, training and planning of staffing requirements
- Facilitate and provide training and development to management and the workforce
- Responsible for the execution of recruiting strategies for ALL professional and plant positions
- Develop retention strategies, legal compliance, payroll, communication, orientation and training
- Oversee facilities in Ireland and travel to those sites when required
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business or Social Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of human resources legislation, processes and procedures
- Excellent management skills, problem solving, conflict resolution skills, change management, operational management skills, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively coach team members and manage through complex and difficult situations
- Sound judgement related to making decisions and interpreting policies, procedures and regulations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and mathematical ability
- Team management and proven experience motivating, mentoring and coaching a diverse team
- Able to travel globally occasionally for business
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
If you want further information – contact Trond Larsen, mobile +47 9130 2220 or send enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org