Talent Gallery and NPAworldwide partner are hiring on behalf of a global client a Commercial Manager Northern Europe – Diagnostics.
- Management of sales team—direct and indirect—in the assigned territory, to achieve sales and financial targets for the Diagnostics Division products.
- Determine annual sales plans by implementing marketing and sales strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for sales reps and distributors; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing market trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring competition, and changing market trends
- Comply with all sales operational requirements (SOPs, local regulations, corporate policies, expense budget, CRM updates, etc)
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintain national sales staff job results by coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain indirect sales channels by recruiting, selecting, and managing distributors
- Maintain distributors’ results by planning, monitoring, and appraising sales results
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks with key people who have a decision authority on Diagnostics in the assigned territories
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; leading, participating in and bringing negotiations and public tenders to a close
- 10 years commercial experience in the Diagnostics sector at an international level.
- People management experience, preferably of sales teams
- Proficient in the conceptual aspects related to public health
- Proficient in the technical and financial aspects of product sales to end-users
- Capable of reaching aggressive goals with limited guidance
- World class products
- Flexible location – Nordics, Be-Ne-Lux, UK or Ireland
- Competitive salary
For further information; contact partner Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery – mobile +47 9130 2220 or send a CV in English to email@example.com