Talent Gallery searches on behalf of client a Nordic business developer. Our client is one of the world’s largest electronics company and aims for a sharp focus on the HVAC market in Europe over the coming years. Including by launching a number of new and unique products to Scandinavian customers.
- Identify and develop potential customers
- Develop relationships with key decision makers within Commercial Heating / Air Conditioning
- Develop in collaboration with HK in Sweden / UK
- Training of retailers
- Prepare budget and marketing plans
- Provide efficient and detailed reporting of all sales and marjkedsutvikling
- Suggest new product / design solutions and concepts
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in HVAC industry for at least one Nordic country.
- Engineering Education focusing on HVAC / Commercial Air Conditioning.
- Sales Experience in a B2B environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Both in English and Scandinavian
- Ability to work independently
- Enjoy working independently
- Customer oriented
- Good relationship builder
- Valid driving license
The company offers
- Good fixed salary
- Good bonus
- Company car/Car allowance
- 6 week holiday
- Opportunities working from home
- Great discounts on the company’s other electronics products
For more information; contact Trond Larsen, Talent Gallery, mobile +47 9130 2220 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.